Give yourself the permission and commit to feeling your best every single day…..
As moms we tend to take care of everyone and everything around us, and completely forget about our own wellbeing! All these is done with the best intentions possible, without realizing that we simply CAN’T POUR FROM AN EMPTY CUP……no matter how hard we try!
Living healthy and prioritizing your wellbeing is not only about nutrition and fitness (the physical aspect)! These two pillars play a huge role in your overall wellbeing, but to feel your best day in and day out, you need to focus just as much on your emotional and mental wellbeing! These three aspects are interconnected and equally important in order to feel your best in the long run.
This eight week workshop has specifically been designed to look at the three pillars (emotional, mental and physical) that make up a healthy lifestyle in depth, and for 10CHF (or less than 2CHF a day) you will get the following out of the workshop:
- joining a small group of fellow moms that are on the same journey as you
- weekly group calls, exercises and discussions
- guest speaker during the weekly calls, or social media lives
- get a copy of the “Roadmap to a Healthy Mom” Guide – over 90 pages of information, reflection exercises, ideas on how to implement each aspect of a healthy lifestyle, and goal setting exercises
- accountability, inspiration and a save space to ask any questions and address any concerns that you might have in a private FB group
Benefits of the workshop:
- become aware and learn more about the different aspects and pillars of a healthy lifestyle
- connect with other fellow moms on the same journey
- gaining a better understanding of how you take care of yourself
- gaining a deeper awareness of what you need in the current season of your life to feel your best
- learning how to plan and manage your time in the most efficient way, so you can prioritize your health and wellbeing by making time every single day for self care
- this workshop is just the beginning of your wellbeing journey, and you can revisit and redo all the reflection & way forward exercises in the guide on a regular basis throughout your journey
This guide is also available in a bundles:
- together with The Slowolution Planner for the special price of 100CHF
- together with The Slowolution Journal for the special price of 100CHF
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How it works:
- Shorty after your order you will receive an invoice with payment instructions
- Once we have received your payment, you will receive an email with the guide
- This is a private offer, and all sales are final